Ask a question about ...
McCulloch Cultivator Attachment
The McCulloch Cultivator Attachment is ideal for converting your compatible trimmer or brush cutter into a cultivator for weed control and aeration.
Cultivators stir and pulverize the soil, either before planting after the crop has begun growing. Unlike a harrow, which disturbs the entire surface of the soil, cultivators are designed to disturb the soil in careful patterns, sparing the crop plants but disrupting the weeds.
- Heavy duty steel tines allows for easy tilling
- Durable heavy-duty sealed gearbox requires no maintenance
- Large shield provides protection from debris
- Tool-less tines allow for quick and easy changing
- Fits Handy, Ryobi, McCulloch and Flymo split shaft multi-tools
Fits: T22 LCS, T22 LS, B28 PS, MAC 426 L, 250CXL, 2500CXL, Cabrio 433L, Ryobi Expand-it and other compatible Models with a loop handle.
Dimensions: W83.5 x D30 x H29cm