Ask a question about ...
EcoBase Fastfit 10x6 Garden Building Base 24 Grids
EcoBase Fastfit is a quick-to-assemble, easy-to-use and environmentally-friendly base for garden buildings.
- Provides a firm, strong, long-lasting and well-drained foundation for garden buildings
- Use as an alternative to a concrete slab, paving flags or a wooden base.
- Quicker to install through the use of self-fastening push connectors to link grids together
- A base kit for garden buildings that is lightweight, easy to use, quick to assemble and kind to the environment.
- An alternative to using wet mix concrete or paving flags as a base
- Suits all makes and styles of timber garden building
- Rainwater drains through the cavities to earth keeping the floor bearers dry and ventilated
- Tough recycled plastic grids with Integral T-shaped self-fastening connectors
- Made from 100% recycled UK sourced post-consumer waste
- Supplied with a sheet of weed-resistant membrane cut to size
- Can be decorated with aggregate in the exposed cells near perimeter
- Rot proof and chemically inert - no maintenance needed
Single Grid Specifications:
Dimensions: W50 x D50 x H4cm
24 Grid Coverage: 6m2