Ask a question about ...
Garden Trading St Mawes 300cm Dining Table
We adore the rustic style of the Garden Trading St Mawes Refectory 10 Seater Table ideal for large families or those who love to entertain.
Crafted from Reclaimed Teak, each individual piece is chosen by hand, kiln-dried, waxed, polished and bottle rubbed to draw out the organic oils that protect the wood. This gives the table a wonderfully weathered appearance with its mix of textures and markings.
At 3 metres in length, it’s Garden Trading's longest table that can accommodate up to 10 Garden Trading Driffield Chairs.
Named after the Cornish coastal town, the St Mawes Refectory Table is both relaxed yet smart in style. The chunky appearance is ideal for outdoor dining and would be perfect on a large patio, terrace or decking area.
- Crafted from Reclaimed Teak
- Each piece is carefully selected by hand and natural flaws are a characteristic of this material
- Naturally over time the Reclaimed Teak will turn a soft grey colour
- We recommend using Teak Oil to protect, feed and nourish the wood
- The item can be covered or stored under cover if left outside for long periods of time or during the winter months
Please Note: Assembly Required
- Dimensions: H78 x W300 x D80cm
- Weight: 92 kgs