Ask a question about ...
OutdoorChef Geneva 570 Gas Chef Edition Barbecue
- 2-burner system with integrated ignition in both heatcontrollers and rotatable EASY FLIP funnel for direct andindirect grilling
- Enclosed stainless steel design allowing ideal storage ofthe gas bottle
- Large folding work surfaces, perfect for small spaces
- 5 castor wheels, 2 of which are lockable
- Lid hinge to easily open and close the lid withina 135° angle
- Bowl levelling feature
- Cover with integrated thermometer
- Uses Propane or Patio Gas
This BBQ can be used with Butane however it is supplied with a patio gas connector therefore you would need to source your own regulator if you wish to use Butane.
With a classic kettle BBQ design, the OutdoorChef Geneva 570 G Chef Edition Gas Barbecue is the perfect BBQ system for on the home patio or balcony, out in the garden or even while at the beach or camping.
Featuring porcelain enamel for durability and ease of cleaning, this good-looking and highly efficient BBQ system will quickly become the envy of all your friends at your next BBQ party.
The Outdoor Chef range of gas barbeques feature the Easy Flip Funnel System which transforms your BBQ’s cooking style from direct to indirect heat quickly and easily. Direct grilling helps you to create the perfect mouth-watering seared steak, while indirect heat allows you to distribute heat evenly throughout your BBQ, creating soft and succulent vegetables and roasts.
The spacious 54cm diameter grid is perfect for cooking for a small family and friends sized feast.Dimensions:
- Barbeque: H 108 x W 136/60 x D 75cm
- Grid size: 54cm Dia
- Cooking height: 88cm
- Weight: 31 kg
- Burner output: 9.7 kW
To best protect your BBQ, take a look at our wide range of BBQ covers here.
Please note: Your barbecue should be kept covered at all times when not in use. For a cover to give optimum performance, please ensure that you remove any moisture from the model before placing the cover over it to avoid mould forming underneath. Even when a barbecue is placed inside a shed or garage, please continue to keep it covered to avoid dust and insect build up.