Ask a question about ...
Vitax Greenhouse Fumigator 35g
Similar Products (3)
Vitax Greenhouse Fumigator is an insecticide smoke to kill flying and crawling insects in greenhouses.
The fumigator can be used against houseflies, cluster flies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, ants, cockroaches and stored-product insects such as saw-toothed grain beetle and adult grain weevils.
- Insecticide smoke for greenhouses.
- Leaves no smell or visible deposits.
- Kills flying and crawling insects.
- Sufficient to treat a standard 8ft x 6ft greenhouse.
- Contains Permethrin 13.25% w/w.
- 1. Fumigate in the late afternoon.
2. Clear people, animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister spaced out on a heat resistant surface on the floor.
4. Make area as smoke tight as possible.
5. Open canister and light fuse furthest from your exit point, then light the next fumigator and move towards your exit point.
6. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
7. Leave the greenhouse for a minimum of 2 hours.
Greenhouse Fumigator may also be used in zoos, pet shops, kennels, veterinary practices and laboratory animal houses.
Customer Notes: This product may emit some sparks upon ignition. Caution must be taken when lighting the product.
Do not use in animal pens and cages. Do not use use on grain or in empty grain stores.
Click here for the Greenhouse Fumigator safety data sheet.