Ask a question about ...
5m Everedge Classic Lawn Edging H125cm
Everedge Classic Lawn Edging is an easy to install, maintenance free, permanent resolution to the age-old headache of maintaining neat edges for your lawn, driveways, path edging, flower and vegetable beds. It can also be used in a variety of soil conditions. Manufactured from galvanised steel with a heavy plastic coating, this edging will not rust and is guaranteed for 10-15 years.
Very easy to install, as individual strips simply slot together and can be fixed into the ground with any regular mallet.
Dimensions: 1m x 12.5cm high
Height of spikes: 9.5cm
Quantity: 5 pieces
Please note that although each piece is 1 metre in length the length is slightly reduced when the pieces overlap to lock.
How To Install Your Everedge Lawn Edging
- Step 1: Form a new edge or re-cut the existing edge deeper - effectively make a trench for the Everedge.
- Step 2: Place Everedge in position; moving the spikes from side to side in the soils helps to seat it well.Ensure the Everedge logo is facing the front and that the new piece being installed has the male section locking into the female.
- Step 3: Using a rubber mallet or hammer on a block of wood, drive the Everedge into the ground until the edge is flush with the turf level.
- Step 4: Interlock the overlap
- Step 5: When all your edging is installed, press in the tongue using a screwdriver. Only push to about 45 degrees
- Step 6: Using either another piece of Everedge edging, or a length of timber, Everedge can be bent to the required angle before installing.
Please see extra images for a larger version of the step-by-step images.
Customer note: All the different heights of Everedge Lawn Edging are compatible. The join is always the same height from the top edge so the tops of all sizes will remain flush when put together
Please click here for more ideas from our Lawn Edging Department.