Ask a question about ...
Natural Log Tit Nesting Box
Made from a hollowed out log complete with bark intact, this Natural Log Tit Nesting Box will easily blend with both the decorative and woodland gardens. It has a small entrance hole ideal for the Blue Tit and other small hole nesting species.
It is best to locate the box 1.5 – 2m high on a tree, wall or fence secure from any predators, and ideally facing between North and South East.
- Natural air dried FSC certified wooden log
- Low thermal conductivity which provides excellent insulation
- Beautifully pale coloured wood with mottled brown bark
- Resistant to cracking and splitting
- Lightweight yet strong and durable
To clean or inspect the nest box, remove one screw and swivel the lid over to one side. This is made from naturally durable FSC timber, so the nest box requires no annual maintenance. However, if over time you wish to preserve the natural colour, you can coat the exterior with a water-based stain or varnish.
Dimensions: W20 x D21 x H22cm
As this is a natural product the appearance of each nesting box may vary.