Ask a question about ...
Wildlife World Pollinating Company Bee Nester
Help conserve bees bees and other beneficial insects with the Wildlife World Pollinating Company Bee Nester. Simply hang it in a sheltered sunny spot and and welcome the new inhabitants in the garden.
Particularly suited to Mason, Orchard and Leafcutter Bees, the tube provides a safe and dry place for bees to lay their eggs, keeping them snug through the winter so they can emerge as adult bees in the spring.
- Moveable woodpecker and predator guard built in
- Ready to hang
- Insulated bee tubes protect against harsh temperatures
- Replaceable card tubes will last two to three years
- Ideal hanging height of up to 2m from the ground
- Full instructions included
- Diameter: 10cm
- Length: 16cm
- Weight: 275g