Ask a question about ...
Taylors 4 Months Of Daffodils Collection 30 Bulbs
It is possible to have flowering daffodils over a 4 month period (based on normal flowering times) with this 4 Months Of Daffodils Collection. Much-loved for their cheerful flowers, which are good for cutting, daffodils can be planted in clumps of drifts throughout the border as well as naturalised into grass. Lower growing types are also excellent for pots or windowboxes.
- Planting period: August onwards
- Flowering period: January - April
- Flowering height: 25-40cm
- Ideal for shade and under planting
- Contents: Galanthus Nivalis, Flora Plena, Elwesii and Ikariae