Ask a question about ...
BEES Wildflower Mixture Seed Shaker
Use the BEES Wildflower Mixture Seed Shaker to fill your garden with colourful blooms. A mixture of stunning wildflowers, now for your garden to attract butterflies & bees.
Contains: Summer Pheasant's Eye, Common Corncockle, Rose of Heaven, Peach Blossom, Blue Angel, Common Daisy, Hare's Ear, Cornflower, Siberian Wallflower, Innocence, Chinese forget-me-not, California Poppy, Bird's Eyes, Baby's Breath, Flax, Blue Lupin, Forget me Not, Baby Blue Eyes, Basil, Evening Primrose, Common Poppy, White Mignonette, Dill, Oxeye Daisy and Lady's Lace
Sowing Period: February - June
Flowering Period: June - October
- For denser displays, spread over 5 – 10 m²
- Can also be used in containers and patio tubs.
- Contains seed mixture and spreading agent to ensure seeds are evenly spread.
- Flower varieties can differ and can be replaced due to crop and seasonal circumstances.
- Only sow seeds outdoors after last frost, frost will damage seed growth and stop germination.
- Seed mix contains hardy/half hardy annuals and perennials.
- Store in a dry place and for best results use within season of purchase.