Ask a question about ...
Westland Fish Blood and Bone 10kg Tub
This Westland Fish Blood and Bone is a natural organic based feed that encourages strong, healthy growth. It is the ideal all purpose plant food for healthier flowers, fruit and vegetables and can be applied throughout the growing season from February to the end of October, every 4-6 weeks.
It has natural plant nutrients including nitrogen for healthy foliage, phosphorus for strong root development and also calcium which is an essential part of plant cell wall structure.
- Ready to use
- Measuring scoop included
- Helps build soil fertility
- Nutrient content NPK 5-5-6
Weight: 10kg tub
Where and how to use:
Trees and Shrubs
- Apply 70g/sq.m around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. Alternatively sprinkle the granules over the soil surface, around the stem of the plant and water in well. When planting out apply 70g/sq,m to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with soil and compost when refilling the hole.
- Apply 70g/sq.m to the soil surface and gently fork in. Take care the granules do not touch the plant, leaves or stems.
- Apply 70g/sq.m as a top dressing to the soil surface and fork in well.
Handy application tip
- One handful of Fish, Blood and Bone is about 35g.