Ask a question about ...
Algon Organic Path and Patio Cleaner 25 Litre
Apply with a garden spray or a soft broom wetting the surface evenly and no rinsing is required. Algon can be used in the garden or home and being non-toxic this cleaner will be safe to use around children and pets. Please note that results can show after approximately 5 days after application (though in some cases can be up to 21 days) and can last for up to a full year depending on the absorbency, location and weather conditions. When using this concentrated solution, simply dilute 1 part Algon to 3 parts water.
- In the home use on plastic, glass, painted walls, conservatories, patios and decking.
- For the garden use on wood, concrete, fencing, stone walls, garden sheds, greenhouses, statues, plant pots, pebbles, garden furniture, canopies, ornamental water features, bird baths and fabrics.
- Can be used on most sporting surfaces like Astroturf.
- Do not use on the following surfaces: marble, unfinished zinc, iron and most steel surfaces.
- A small amount entering a pond will not harm fish or plant life, however, care should be taken to keep run-off to a minimum when working around ponds.
- Simply apply and walk away.
Caution: Algon will have a scorching effect when it comes into contact with foliage and grass, this will not harm the rest of the plant. Roots will not suffer from incidental run-off during application.
Concentrated. 2.5 Litre Bottle covers approximately 60 Square Metres.
Please note: that ingrained dirt and stains may require high-pressure treatment and it is recommended that this is done before the Algon is applied.