Ask a question about ...
Greenfingers Play Safe Rubber Mulch Brown 14kg
Greenfingers Play Safe Rubber Mulch is an eco-friendly yet sustainable product which is new to the market and perfect for garden and play area renovations.
The mulch is made from rubber making it durable and also very low maintenance. The mulch will look good 365 days a year in comparison to wood and stone etc. Mulch resists natural infestations of wildlife and insects and doesn't attract those insects that would destroy wood reducing the need for harsh chemical treatments especially when used within play areas. The mulch allows water and nutrients to flow through to the soil and so not ruining the soil beneath whilst providing an insultion layer keeping the soil protected from hot and cold days and prevents weeds from growing through. The choice to use rubber also reduces the carbon footprint saving plant life and reduces the amount of chemicals released into the environment.
The mulch is also highly beneficial for play areas as the rubber offers a cushioning spring board in comparison to grass, dirt, sand and wood mulch.
- Ecologically friendly by helping to reduce landfill and CO2 emissions
- 100% Recycled rubber
- Ideal for replacing existing grass or soil - dries quickly
- Durable and long lasting - will not deteriorate, splinter or decompose
- Easy to install and virtually maintenance free
- Safe for children
- Made in the UK
- Impact absorbent, minimising playground injuries
- 99.9% wire free
- Non toxic
- Harmless to pets
- Fully porous and fast draining
- Inhibits growth of mould and fungi, reducing allergy risk
- Will not freeze
- Will not melt
A 14kg bag will cover and area of 0.7m2 at 5cm depth.
Available in blue and grey