Ask a question about ...
Greenfingers Rubber Mulch Membrane
Landscape Fabric is the preferred liner for Rubber Chippings and Mulch. Use the for a safe and cost effective way to line your garden.
- Weather & water resistance
- Low environmental impact.
- Made from non-woven polypropylene.
- Strong & durable
Installation of Landscape Fabric:
- 1. Remove all existing weeds by hand or with systemic weed killer if being used for landscaping or garden use.
2. When laying on bare earth also rake the area & remove any sharp objects or stones.
3. Place the Landscape Fabric cover the desired area leaving about 10cm to 20cm overhang. Cut a cross for any plants you wish to position & dig a hole. Place the plant in the hole & fold back the Landscape Fabric.
4. There is no need to pin the Landscape Fabric down as this will encourage tearing & the weight of the rubber chippings will hold it down.
5. Pour on the grade of Rubber Chipping you have bought on the Landscape Fabric to your required depth.
6. Pat down the Rubber Chippings & your overhang should be taken up. Cut or bury this overhang.
Dimensions: 100 x140cm