Ask a question about ...
De Greef 160 litre Wheelbarrow
The huge 160 litre, durable plastic body is big enough to tackle most jobs, and is braced just about everywhere you can imagine: under the floor, at the front, and at the rear of the tray, so this barrow is capably of truly prodigious tasks. The base of the legs are protected by solid steel skids, saving the frame from the many hard landings that this Mammoth wheelbarrow is sure to receive.
The tipping bar at the front has been designed so that you can perfectly balance the barrow when you want to empty the contents, or simply hose it down after you have finished.
The pneumatic front tyres run on roller bearings, which will ensure a smooth run, no matter what load you are carrying, and add to this the grippy handles, and you have a wheelbarrow that will handle well, making even the heaviest jobs in the garden a pleasure.
- Capacity: 160Ltr
- Two 40cm diameter pneumatic wheels
- Polypropylene/polyethylene tray
- Seam welds
- Reinforcements to add strength
- Pneumatic tyres to aid DIY puncture repairs
- Polyester coated chassis
- Dimensions: L Front to handles 164cm x W - at handles 62cm
- Galvanised frame
- Solid steel skids for strength
- Square tipping bar for optimal balance
- Block pattern tyres
Customer Note: This product comes flat packed so some simple construction is required.