Ask a question about ...
Mighty Mac LSC800EX LeafShredderChipper with BandS OHV
Do you have fallen leaves and branches in your garden but don’t want huge piles cluttering up the place? The Mighty Mac Leaf-Shredder-Chipper LSC800EX pulverises up to eight leaf bags into one compact bag. The powerful, aerodynamic impeller action vacuums leaves right into hopper for fast, triple action shredding into super fine pieces. Turn branches up to 5cm in diameter into fine mulch.
The Mighty Mac Chipper Shredder is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 8.25hp 205cc engine and has been designed with ease of use in mind. The large chute accepts leaves and grass clippings in upright position or lying on ground level. It has handles built into the shredder hopper, making the machine easy to transport around the garden.
The Funnel design chipper chute accommodates branches up to 5cm in diameter, turning them into beautiful wood-chip mulch. The large hopper is designed to shred leaves making it perfect for a medium to large garden clean up. The leaf shredder-chipper is easy to move with the handles built into the shredder hopper.
Once you have moved the machine where you need it, flip the kickstand into its up position and lay the machine on the ground, this allows for the operator to quickly and easily rake material into the hopper. The shredded and chipped material will make great mulch or compost!
- Engine: B&S 205cc OHV Recoil Start (using SAE30 4-stroke oil)
- Chipping Capacity: 50mm (2-7/8”)
- Chipper Hopper Opening Diameter: 140mm (5-1/2”)
- Chipper Throat Opening: 70mm x108mm (2-3/4” x 4-1/4”)
- Shredder Hopper Opening: 508mm x 558mm (20” x 22”)
- Shredder Throat Opening: 177mm x 102mm (7” X 4”)
- Wheels: 254mm (10”) Semi Pneumatic
- Collection Bag Capacity: 38 Litres
- Dimensions: L1854mm x W763mm x H1199 Including Guards
- Weight: (NW) 77kg (GW) 77kg