Ask a question about ...
Burgon Ball RHS Long Handled Bulb Planter
This Burgon and Ball RHS Long Handled Bulb Planter is the ideal way to plant bulbs for the new season, especially if you are not fully mobile or the ground is hard.
The stainless steel head gives rust resistance, and with the robust foot bar and angled blade, gives a clean movement through all soil types to make planting your bulbs a simple task.
- Stainless steel head gives rust resistance.
- Angled blade for significantly easier soil entry.
- FSC ash handle with robust T handle.
- Royal Horticultural Society endorsed.
- Cut away tube improves soil plug removal.
- Tough foot bar.
This is a very stylish piece of garden equipment that has been endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society and has a handle made from FSC Ash. So, not only is this a tough planter that has been designed to significantly enhance performance and ease of use, but it is also environmentally friendly.
Materials: Stainless steel and FSC ash