Ask a question about ...
Swift Watershed Roofing Kit
Swift Watershed Roofing Kits provide a durable roof for your garden building. They are made from light-weight and easy to use corrugated bitumen roofing tiles. Allowing rainwater to be channelled down the slope of your roof and away from your shed.
The bitumen tiles can be used as an alternative to felt or laid directly on top of existing felt. The roofing kits are simple to install requiring only the most basic DIY tools i.e. electric screwdriver, tape measure and step ladders. There is no need to cut the tiles as they easily overlap each other but can be cut using a hacksaw if required.
Included with the kits you will receive; roofing tiles, ridge tiles, timber battens, fixing screws, screw caps and instructions.
- No maintenance required – simply brush away debris
- Swift guarantee the tiles won't weather for 10 years.
- Can be used as an alternative to felt or over existing felt
- Attractive corrugated design and dark colour
- No need to cut tiles
- Tiles made from water-repellent bitumen
- Can be used with or without guttering
- Tiles overlap to provide a weatherproof seal
- Easy to handle and light-weight tiles
- Max weight per tile 2kg
- Tiles are Flexible
- Simple to install
- Manufactured in compliance with EN534:1998 Corrugated Bitumen Sheets and ISO14001:2004 Environmental standards
The Swift Watershed Roofing kits are available for the following shed sizes:
- 3x5ft 3x6ft and 4x6ft
Full Tile - W86.6 x H66.6cm
Half Width - W43.3 x H66.6cm
Half Height - W86.6 x H33.3cm
Quarter - W43.3 x H33.3cm
Ridge - W100 x H49.5cm