Ask a question about ...
Vitopod Heated Propagators Large
The award-winning Vitopod Heated Propagators are the perfect environment for propagating seeds, cuttings and over-wintering plants.
Create the perfect growing environment for your seeds and cuttings in a Vitopod heated Propagator, cold frame and mini greenhouse in one.
These propagators are resistant to UV deterioration so it won’t yellow and it’s made from a durable, slightly flexible material so that there’s less risk of it breaking should accidents happen.
The Vitopod Propagators have been featured in numerous magazines such as House & Garden, BBC Gardener's World, Kitchen Garden, Garden Answers and Garden News – no wonder it’s a best seller. “Best Buy Propagator." BBC Gardener's World 2007
“The ultimate in heat-assisted propagation… you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it.” Garden Answers 2007
The Vitopods benefit from a range of key features:
- Precise control the Vitopods thermostat can be set to any 1c between 5c and 30c. The lower temperature settings are ideal for over-wintering cuttings and prized plants, the higher temperatures are great for getting hot chillies and exotic seeds off to a flying start, and the middle temperatures for good for everything in between. The thermostat shows both the actual and the set temperatures
- Vitopod heated propagators deliver even heat throughout the base, so there are no hot spots or cold spots and your seeds and cuttings will germinate evenly. The digital thermostat displays the set and achieved temperatures so you can be confident that your plants receive the exact level of warmth they need.
- Accurate temperature sensor built with a temperature sensor which is highly sensitive triggering the supply of an increased or decreased heat depending on the reading, so what’s inside is always subjected to the correct temperature
- The Vitopods also have large butterfly vents in the lid and sides. These vents provide greater control over humidity and help create a perfect growing environment. Superior humidity control so your plants don’t suffer from damping-off.
- Built to last Durability was at the forefront of the Vitopods creation. The lids and sides are made from a robust acrylic and are treated to protect them against UV deterioration. What’s more, the crystal clear lid and sides allows you to keep an eye on your work
- Ideal for growing a variety of plants and vegetables, the Vitopoda are a great investment and there are so many happy customers up and down the country, why not become one of them.
- Propagate, harden off and protect plants through the winter – the Vitopods do all three! Usefully, it also flat packs away for those rare moments when not in use.
How it Works
The Vitopod heated propagators deliver heat evenly throughout the Vitopod base so no hot or cold spots, just even growth and root development.
Please refer to our Vitopod Heated Propagator instruction sheet for more information.
- Available in both single and double height